Fall in love with the warm and earthy flavour and aroma of our Daintree Rainforest tea. Unlike other processed tea available in the market, this tea has a relatively low level of caffeine and is suitable to give you a perfect morning burst. To enjoy its delectable flavour, you can consume it as pure black tea, ice tea or with milk and honey.
THE SUPREME QUALITY OF DAINTREE RAINFOREST BLACK TEA
- Pesticide-free – Now, people are getting more and more aware of the harmful effects of various chemicals and pesticides sprayed on the crops, including the death of domestic animals, pesticide resistance, decline of pollination and honeybees, and contamination of groundwater (Aktar, et al. 2009). Therefore, we strive to bring only pure black tea to our customers free from such detrimental compounds. Our Rainforest tea leaves are never treated with chemicals like pesticides etc.
- Natural Goodness – Another prime factor contributing to its supreme quality is the natural antioxidants and vitamins.
- Superior Quality control – Our black tea goes through various lab tests to ensure its excellent quality. Its supreme quality is also ensured by the certification issued by NASAA for being 100% organic.
- Non-irradiated – Our amazing product is never treated with ionising radiation at any point. Our customers should rest assured that this product is never exposed to any radiation.
- No fillers – We do not use any fillers, salts, sugars, substitutes, or other alternatives to increase its weight, colour, or add artificial aroma.
- No chemical fertiliser – Not only that our black tea is free from pesticides, but also it is never treated with any chemical fertilisers. This ensures that the product does not have any detrimental effects caused by artificial chemicals on your body.
- Low caffeine – Our Australian black tea is has a delightful taste and aroma with a medium-strength, low level of caffeine and no tannic acid.
- Biodegradable pyramid tea bags –The tea is enclosed in Environmentally Friendly Packaging to promote a sustainable environment.
- HOW TO KEEP THE RAINFOREST BLACK TEA FRESHTo keep enjoying the fresh flavour of our black tea, you need to store it in a place that is not exposed to direct sunlight or heat in an airtight jar. In case of extremely high temperature or humidity, it is best to keep the product in refrigeration. This should be done to avoid mould or bug infestation and retain its premium quality and freshness.
Returns, Refund & Shipping Policy
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service team immediately via email to email@example.com based on your eligibility for the following:
1. You changed your mind and wish to request a return.
2. Your product was damaged during transit. You must notify us right away via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. You wish to make a warranty claim for any Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser product you have purchased. (Please see the warranty details tab on the diffuser product page for full details)
This policy applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
For change of mind purchases, our returns policy lasts 30 days from the date of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To return your product, please first email us at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. The initial shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. This will guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, generally within 2 to 5 business days. We cannot refund your payment to another payment method.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will provide you with a return address.
Domestic Shipping (Australia)
⊕ FREE SHIPPING (Tracking Provided) on orders above $79 AUD
⊕ Standard Shipping (Tracking Provided)
⊕ Express Shipping (Tracking Provided)
⊕ FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE (Tracking Provided) on orders above $250 AUD
⊕ Standard International (Tracking Provided)
⊕ Express International (Tracking Provided)
Please note your tracking may take up to 24 hours to become available on the courier’s website.
Did you order multiple items?
If you ordered more than one item, you may receive different tracking numbers as your items may be dispatched from different warehouses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.