– Organic Shea Butter which is High in Vitamin E & Rich in linoleic & palmitic fatty acids which are considered as deep skin moisturisers.
– Rice Bran Oil know to be rich in omega-3 and omega-9 fatty acids.
– Castor oil, rich in ricinoleic acid, a special form of the omega-9 fatty acid known to be a powerful anti-inflammatory.
– Almond oil extremely rich in Vitamin E.
– Coconut oil which may reduce inflammation and is considered for its Antimicrobial properties in fighting Acne.
– Olive oil skin rich in antioxidants like Vitamin E, polyphenols, and phytosterols.
Returns, Refund & Shipping Policy
We accept returns. Please contact our customer service team immediately via email to firstname.lastname@example.org based on your eligibility for the following:
1. You changed your mind and wish to request a return.
2. Your product was damaged during transit. You must notify us right away via email to email@example.com
3. You wish to make a warranty claim for any Ultrasonic Aroma Diffuser product you have purchased. (Please see the warranty details tab on the diffuser product page for full details)
This policy applies in addition to other rights and remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law or any other law.
For change of mind purchases, our returns policy lasts 30 days from the date of purchase. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
To return your product, please first email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. The initial shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of the initial shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. This will guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, generally within 2 to 5 business days. We cannot refund your payment to another payment method.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide you with a return address.
Domestic Shipping (Australia)
⊕ FREE SHIPPING (Tracking Provided) on orders above $99 AUD
⊕ Standard Shipping (Tracking Provided)
⊕ Express Shipping (Tracking Provided)
⊕ FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE (Tracking Provided) on orders above $299 AUD
⊕ Standard International (Tracking Provided)
⊕ Express International (Tracking Provided)
Please note your tracking may take up to 24 hours to become available on the courier’s website.
Did you order multiple items?
If you ordered more than one item, you may receive different tracking numbers as your items may be dispatched from different warehouses.