1. All products sold through the Saffrosol Platform come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law, and our Warranty Policy does not limit any rights and remedies a customer may have under the Australian Consumer Law.
2. In addition to a customer’s rights under the Australian Consumer Law, Saffrosol offers a 12-month warranty on all Ultrasonic Aroma Diffusers sold through the Saffrosol Platform which are found to be faulty or damaged, except (and subject to the Australian Consumer Law):
a. if expressly stated otherwise on the product listing – please refer to the product listing for the express warranty period;
b. in relation to accessories or bonus gifts (as noted as such in a product listing); or
c. if the fault or damage is due to:
i. normal wear and tear
ii. damage arising from improper assembly or modification of the product;
iii. damage arising from abnormal use or abuse of the product;
iv. damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care of the product (e.g. of fabric, leather or timber); or
v. damage to external product packaging only.
3. We will assess each warranty claim on a case-by-case basis. Depending on the nature of the damage or fault, we may arrange to:
a. send missing parts (if applicable);
b. suggest a method of self-repair (if applicable).
c. replace the product (subject to availability);
d. offer an alternative product; or
e. offer a partial or full credit voucher or refund.
Making a warranty claim for damaged goods or missing parts
4. Warranty claims should be sent to us via email@example.com
5. The following should be included in the message:
a. order number;
b. the quantity of each product and/or part missing, faulty or damaged; and
c. an image or video (of acceptable quality) of the product that clearly shows:
i. the fault or damage (if applicable)
ii. what part is missing (if applicable);
iii. the product in the original packaging (if applicable); and/or
iv. the product’s instruction manual with the fault or damage and/or missing part indicated, for example by circling the area damaged or from which a part is missing (if applicable).
In addition, please provide a brief explanation of the fault or damage, and what the customer is requesting, i.e. refund, credit or replacement of parts/product.
6. All images and videos should be of acceptable quality that allows us to assess the claim – thumbnail images are not considered to be acceptable quality as we cannot make a clear assessment of alleged faults or damage.
7. A customer should not dispose of items before a warranty claim has been made and finalised, as we may ask for items to be inspected. We reserve our rights, subject to the Australian Consumer Law, to not provide a credit, replacement or refund in cases where goods are disposed of by the customer before a warranty claim has been finalised.
8. Please do not return the product to us or suppliers unless instructed to do so. If we need the product returned, we will provide a return label for this purpose.
9. Any postage cost incurred by you for return postage will not be refunded if it is found that there is no valid warranty claim and/or and the return label has not been provided.
10. For missing parts, once we have received the necessary details, and validated the claim, we will issue the part to be dispatched to you as soon as practicable after we have confirmed the spare part is available for dispatch. Dispatch of spare parts from our warehouse can take up to two working days. If no spare part is available in a reasonable period, we will provide an alternative solution in-line with our obligations under the Australian Consumer Law.